Regulatory Commission for Energy in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
on holding 5th Regular Session of FERK in 2017
Based on the Article 32, paragraph 1 of Electricity Law in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 66/13 and 94/15), Article 20 of FERK Statute (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 24/14 and 91/15) and Article 14 and 17 of FERK Procedural Rules (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 29/14
and 31/16) FERK will hold its 5th Regular Session in 2017, on Friday, 24 February 2017, starting at 13:00, in FERK Headquarters, Blajburških žrtava 33.
On 5th Regular Session the following agenda will be considered:
- Adoption of Minutes from the 3rd Regular Session held on 13 February 2017 and 4th Regular Session of FERK held on 20 February 2017;
- Consideration and decision upon proposal of Power Generation License of applicant “BIČAKČIĆ” d.o.o. Sarajevo:
- Consideration and decision upon proposal of LPG Trade License of “LIQUIVEX” d.o.o. Usora.
- Consideration and decision on Draft Power Generation License, holding general hearing and nomination of Presiding Officer of applicant DF GRADNJA d.o.o. Konjic;
- Consideration and decision upon claim on Decision No. 03‐3‐648/2017 dated 19 January 2017 made by JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. – Sarajevo, Branch Office “Elektrodistribucija” Mostar.
- Consideration and adoption of Financial Statement for 2016.
Mostar, 17 February 2017
FERK PRESIDENT (Acting)