Regulatory Commission for Energy in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
on holding 6th Regular Session of FERK in 2017
Pursuant Article 32, paragraph 1 of Electricity Law in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 66/13 and 94/15), Article 20
of FERK Statute (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 24/14 and 91/15) and Article 14 and 17 of FERK Procedural Rules (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 29/14 and 31/16) FERK will hold its 6th Regular Session in 2017, on Friday, 17 February 2017, starting at 12:00, in FERK Headquarters, Blajburških žrtava 33.
On 6th Regular Session the following agenda will be considered:
- Adoption of Minutes from the 5th Regular Session of FERK held on 24 February 2017;
- Consideration and decision upon proposal of Power Generation License of applicant DF GRADNJA d.o.o. Konjic;
- Consideration and decision on Draft Power Generation License, holding general hearing and nomination of Presiding Officer of applicant ‘NATRON-HAYAT’ d.o.o. Maglaj;
- Consideration and decision on Draft Power Generation in Micro Plants License, holding general hearing and nomination of Presiding Officer of applicant ‘SUNCE’, owned by Ana Kudić, from Mostar;
- Consideration and decision upon:
- Decision No. 03‐3‐648/2017 dated 19 January 2017 made by JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. – Sarajevo, Branch Office ‘Elektrodistribucija’ Mostar;
- Decision No. III-1-M-1966/16 dated 24 October 2016 made by JP ‘Elektroprivreda HZ HB’ d.d. Mostar, Power Distribution, Distribution Area Jug, Unit Mostar.
Mostar, 9 March 2017