Regulatory Commission for Energy in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
on holding 10th Regular Session of FERK in 2017
Pursuant Article 32, paragraph 1 of Law on Electricity in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 66/13 and 94/15), Article
20 of FERK Statute (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 24/14 and 91/15) and Article 14 and 17 of FERK Procedural Rules (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 29/14 and 31/16) FERK will hold its 10th Regular Session in 2017, on Friday, 19 May 2017, starting at 12:00, in FERK Headquarters, Blajburških žrtava 33.
On 10th Regular Session the following agenda will be considered:
- Adoption of Minutes from the 9th Regular Session of FERK held on 24 April 2017;
- Consideration and decision on proposal of Power Generation Licence of applicants:
- ‘TURBINA’ d.o.o. Jajce;
- ‘PLIVA’ d.o.o. Jajce;
- ‘PERO’ Zenica d.o.o.;
- ING-EKO d.o.o. Prozor-Rama;
- Consideration and decision on proposal of Oil Products Road Transport License of applicant
- OIL-AC d.o.o. Mostar;
- "DELTA PETROL" Kakanj d.o.o.
- Consideration and decision on draft Power Supply II Tier License, holding general hearing and nomination of Presiding Officer of applicant AL Trade d.o.o. Mostar;
- Consideration and decision on draft Oil Products Wholesale except LPG License, holding general hearing and nomination of Presiding Officer of applicants:
- ‘KOPEX-SARAJLIĆ’ d.o.o. Srebrenik;
- Doo ‘ČAVKUNOVIĆ-BAU’ Bihać;
- Consideration and conclusion upon application for issuance of Oil Products Wholesale except LPG License of applicant VELPRO d.o.o. Sarajevo.
Mostar, 10 May 2017