Regulatory Commission for Energy in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
on holding 16th Regular Session of FERK in 2017
Pursuant Article 32, paragraph 1 of Law on Electricity in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 66/13 and 94/15), Article 20
of FERK Statute (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 24/14 and 91/15) and Article 14 and 17 of FERK Procedural Rules (Official Gazette of the Federation of BiH, 29/14 and 31/16) FERK will hold its 16th Regular Session in 2017, on Wednesday, 4 October 2017, starting at 11:00, in FERK Headquarters, Blajburških žrtava 33.
On 16th Regular Session the following agenda will be considered:
- Adoption of Minutes from the 15th Regular Session of FERK held on 14 September 2017;
- Consideration and decision upon Draft Power Generation License, general hearing and nomination of Presiding Officer of applicant ‘INTER' d.o.o. Tešanj
- Consideration and conclusion upon claim on the following:
- Initial Electricity Permit - expert opinion on route No. 49-03-2017/0111-4 dated 13 April 2017 made by ‘JP Elektroprivreda HZ HB’ d.d. Mostar
- Decision No. 03-4-221-30789/17 dated 23 May 2017 made by JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. – Sarajevo, Branch Office 'Elektrodistribucija' Sarajevo;
- Decision No. 03‐3‐22-6095/2017 dated 24 May 2017 made by JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. – Sarajevo, Branch Office 'Elektrodistribucija' Mostar;
- Consideration and decision of electing FERK President for the office term of one year.
Mostar, 22 September 2017