Regulatory Commission for Energy in the Federation Bosnia and Herzegovina, established by the Electricity Law (Official Gazette FBIH, No. 41/02 dated 23.08.2002.) is specialized, autonomous, independent and non-profit organization in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Regulatory Commission's jurisdictions are:...
- supervision and regulating the relations between power generation, distribution and electricity customers including power traders
- prescribing methodology and criterion for defining the prices for supplying of non-eligible customers
- defining of tariffs for distribution systems users and tariffs for non-eligible customers
- issuing and revocation of licenses for generation, distribution and tariffs for non-eligible customers
- issuing the preliminary construction permits and licenses for usage of power facilities except the facilities for power transmission
- defining General Conditions for Electricity Supply